Read the following instructions.
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Authors should submit their original unpublished work in PDF format via easy chair account.
- If any author does not have easy chair account. First he/she needs to create his account on easy chair (easychair.org) and then follow the link given for “Online Paper Submission”.
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- Submission should strictly follow recommended IEEE conference template.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of paper is at the discretion of Technical Program Committee.
- Paper Length: Up to 5 pages, including figures, tables & references. A maximum of two additional pages are permitted, with an additional charge of INR 500 per page, to be paid during author registration.
Review Process: Blind review process of peers will be as follows:
- Papers will be accepted or rejected based on the comments of at least two independent reviewers.
- Maximum 5 papers will be assigned to a single reviewer.
- Each reviewer will be given maximum 5 no. of papers to review in minimum of one month time.
- The number of submissions will determine the number of reviewers required.
- Plagiarism checking Committee initially checks the plagiarism in the submitted paper by plagiarism checking tools.
|10th Oct 2020||Paper Submission deadline|
|15th Dec 2020||Acceptance notification|
|15th Jan 2021||Camera Ready Paper Submission|
|25th Jan 2021||Registration Start|
|12th-13th Feb 2021||Conference date|
Submission Format and LinkPapers must strictly adhere to page limits as follows; Regular Paper: 5 pages (Maximum of 2 extra pages allowed at additional cost) The IEEE templates in MS Word and LaTeX format can be found at:
Paper Submission Link: